Sunday 31 December 2006

New Year's Resolutions

2006 New Years Resolutions Review:

1. Take at least five photos a week
I think I accomplished that!
2. Do at least 3 good things a day
Uhhh...not so sure hope I did!
3. Get good grades
FAILED
4. Achieve something as head boy
Not too sure...
5. Make at least one more really good close friend
Yep! Not too sure how I defined 'good' and 'close' but yeah made a few - Melissa's become a pretty good friend, Phoebe become one of my best friends (well I think so till recently anyway), and umm.....
6. Go to the ball with A GIRL
FAILED...sadly!

My 2007 New Years Resolutions:

1. To get over the girl(s) I like/have liked this year and in the past, and to start afresh in 2007! Make a new close friend with a girl or even find a girlfriend if I'm lucky! haha!
(I was told by a friend that I get too attached! No wonder I find it hard to get over people!)
2. Continue to keep in touch REGULARLY with my friends both at uni and also the ones fortunately still at school ;) At least visit those lucky souls at Rutherford once a term or something!
3. To pass everything at uni whether I decide to do Health Sci, Biomed or Law with nothing less than B+ (and don't lose my scholarship)
4. Make two really good close friends!
5. Continue to take 5 photos a week
6. Get fit by doing regular exercise
7. Find another part-time job, buy a cellphone and text people!

Maybe a few more to come soon...Hopefully I'll be more successful in fulfilling these ones in 2007 than I was in 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment