Friday 15 December 2006

The Death of our Washing Machine

The washing machine fixer-upper guy came over today and told us it would cost over $300 to fix our washing machine that blew a fuse or something like that, and that we should really just buy another one. Oh the memories we've had with that washing machine! It's nearly as old as Aonghas! When I was little and lighter I always climbed on top of it to reach the toilet paper placed in the higher cupboards beside it. Recently it was where we put the cat's basket for it to sleep in.

RIP WASHING MACHINE

Tomorrow Aonghas and I will be going over to Chen's house to visit and then have lunch. That's going to be fun! But the added bonus - Diane might be there too!!! I haven't seen her in nearly three years! I was caught off guard a little as although I knew I'd meet up with her sometime these holidays I never thought it'd be so soon! Last time I met her it was a little awkward talking to each other and I just hope it won't be like that again! It's just that when you've been chatting and texting someone for so long, and haven't seen them in person that when you finally meet them in person it's a little bit weird! Oh well if she does come I better make the most of it, especially if it's the last time I get to see her for another several years! (since she's going down to Palmerston North next year)

No comments:

Post a Comment