Monday 25 December 2006

Christmas Eve!

Yesterday we had a special Christmas Eve church service, where people from the other Chinese church joined together with ours for the service. People were baptised, and the little kids (including Angie's little sister!) sang these songs, which was really cute! Afterwards Hamish and I had a little rehearsal as we're performing at the New Year's service next week. Aonghas wasn't at church as he got called to work and had to work till 7pm - 11 hours of work!

When we got home we found Phillip again, who took Hamish and me out to lunch at Wendy's. I think I saw Tommy and some other girl from school (I can't remember her name though!) working there! I don't think they saw me though. Phillip hung around for a few more hours to play basketball and talk, before having to go home for dinner.

My mum, Hamish and I decided we'd go to Westcity early to do a little shopping before picking Aonghas up from work. We were going to try take some photos of Aonghas at work and also...tease him... We were surprised at how busy the shop was! We met our cousins who were shopping for clothes. Aonghas wasn't there so we went looking for him at the foodcourt and found him having his dinner. He was due back, so we followed him back to work and tried out some cheap clothes he pointed out for us ($5 clothes!). I came across Toni who was waiting for Evan, Vicki who had finished work, and Sheetal who was going up the elevator. Man I wish I went Christmas shopping a lot earlier! It's so fun when it's busy and you get to see everyone!

We had another hour to kill before Aonghas finished work so we went to The Warehouse for half an hour. I was going to try look for Julie who works there, but I couldn't find her! I can never seem to find Julie at work! I even had my camera all ready and everything!
So we just wandered around The Warehouse before spending the last half hour at Countdown where we bought some food for our Christmas dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment