Monday 25 December 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!

This year I left things a little too late (with exams and the year 13 dinner making things a bit difficult as well) and ended up not being able to write Christmas cards, so I've been frantically trying to type soppy emails to everyone wishing them Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! If yours haven't come yet I'm probably gettin round to it! I know it's a lot easier just to type one email and send it to everyone but yeah I'd rather send personal ones!

I just want to thank everyone for a great year! I've met heaps of really cool people and hopefully I'll keep on talking to them in the years to come!

Anyway hope everyone has a very very Merry Christmas! Hope you get heaps of presents, you eat heaps of food, watch heaps of good quality Christmas television, listen to happy Christmas music and most importantly spend quality time with the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment