Tuesday 12 December 2006

Got It!

Yay I got my Foodtown/Woolworths ONE Card today! Now I can go spend up large at those places and save money!!! I'm trying to fill my wallet with cards to make up for the lack of money in it! It's slightly bulging at the moment with all my past school ID cards in it, so I should probably take them out.

Tomorrow I'm off to hospital to get these little balls put in between my teeth, so that when I go back in a week's time they can put rubberbands somewhere inside my mouth. I'm in for another few days of painful eating, and my mum was thinking about taking us all out for yumcha after my dentist appointment!

My neighbours were left with the job of selling this car, and they offered it to us for $1000.  Now I don't have the FOGGIEST idea about cars, except that if it has electric windows, central-locking, a stereo with speakers in the front and back, then it's a pretty cool car! It's a white Nissan Pulsar with all that. We also got it checked out by a family friend who's a mechanic and he thought it was OK. My parents don't have any money though, and they think it'd be better for Aonghas and me to practise driving in that car rather than crash theirs, so it looks like I'll be footing the bill. Now if only I had a restricted so I didn't have to take my parents everywhere I drove!

No comments:

Post a Comment