Thursday 6 January 2011

Tangled Situation

Today a couple guys from my youth group had planned a get-together over karaoke in the city but our old neighbour had a day off and so we were going to catch up with him over breakfast or lunch. Our neighbour pulled out at the last minute though and the Chins invited us to go watch Tangled with them, so we decided to go since it was going to be at West City and it also wasn't too long, so we could get back home before our mum did!

I didn't really know what Tangled was about, except it was another Disney fairytale movie in 3D, but I have to say it was pretty good! The animation was much quite impressive! The story was a typical princess fairytale story . I won't say too much so I don't spoil it for people, but I have to admit the main character Repunzel was not too bad looking for a cartoon character if I may say so myself! (That sounds a little creepy doesn't it?)


We just hung out at the food court and had something to eat after the movie but it's definitely worth seeing, even if you're a guy!

This was probably one of my favourite songs from the movie, I See the Light by Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi:



No comments:

Post a Comment