Wednesday 26 January 2011

Harris's Happy Birthday at McDonald's

Today was Harris's birthday, so a few of us went to McDonald's in New Lynn to celebrate. 


We were all enjoying our food and there was this service attendant who was quite humorous and friendly, and would often come over and talk to us. She asked Harris what his name was, and when she mistook his name as Harry, she started saying all this stuff about him being Harry Potter! We ended up giving her some cake later on though!


Harris's mum who is really good at baking cakes baked Harris a birthday cake and brought it along, so we all sang Happy Birthday to him and ate some cake. 


I had to go to the toilet and noticed that the cubicle beside the one I went into was locked, but there was a 

'Caution Wet Floor' 

sign on the ground inside! I could hear some noise inside so I was sure someone was in there. One of the boys went in after I came out and he came out saying there was some man sleeping in that cubicle! Another of the boys went in after, then came out and confirmed it! We later saw the guy walk out of the toilet and McDonald's! I wonder if he was homeless.

We decided to wander around Lynn Mall for a while, and I bought my first pair of proper jeans from Hallensteins! I'll have to wear them sometime!


No comments:

Post a Comment