Thursday 27 January 2011

The Problem with Handmade Presents

Last year for our 21st birthdays, my good friend Diane and I agreed that we'd make handmade birthday presents for each other. While she surprised me with a really awesome 21st plushie sorta thing, I hadn't made anything for her by the time her 21st birthday came around, which was actually a week before mine!


I told her I'd get it done and give it to her the next time we met up, but I've been having trouble coming up with something handmade that I could make because I'm pretty useless with my hands!

I finally came up with an idea and originally thought it would be easy enough to make, but I'm starting to realise that it might be a bit hard! I promised I'd give it to her by Chen's birthday tomorrow, so I don't have much time to get it done! I've been shopping with my mum for materials but it's quite difficult too!

Hopefully it all goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment