Friday 14 January 2011

Injury Prone Calum

So after slipping over on the carpet at Jennifer and Amelia's house last Saturday and smacking into the piano, I seem to be hurting myself a lot this week!

I got smacked in the face with a foam noodle by Rebecca after we had a little noodle fight after lunch at the Children's Summer Programme. My glasses fell off and a lens popped out! Lucky Rebecca managed to put it back in or else I would've had to give her a good thumping! (No I wouldn't do that....>:O)

Last night though, I was in my parents' bedroom looking for some clothes to wear as a costume for the summer programme today when I must've stood on a toothpick. I checked my foot and the toothpicks were on hte ground.

Later when I was in the lounge though, my heel was still hurting and after taking a closer look and a bit of poking with a needle, I managed to get a bit of the toothpick out of my heel! It still hurts though...

Tonight as I walked into my bedroom to get changed, I stood on something sharp, and thought nothing much of it because I'm tough like that. It was only when I walked over to the other side of the bedroom where my clothes drawer was that I realised there was blood on the carpet! I looked at the sole of my foot and saw all this blood on my foot! All I wanted to do was go to sleep after a tiring week, but now I had to clean the carpet as well as wash and patch my foot up (the same one that got injured the day before!).

Hopefully I don't get hurt any more in the next few weeks before I have to start work!

No comments:

Post a Comment