Sunday 9 January 2011

A Surprise for Jireh

I made it back to church back in time for lunch, and a special surprise for Jireh, whose birthday will be this Monday. Joylynn, his younger sister had planned a little surprise birthday gathering for Jireh after Sunday School.


We all went into the new classroom and as soon as he came in we surprised him by singing 'Happy Birthday' to him.


There was a bit of food for us to share before we all joined in on a 'How well do you know Jireh' quiz. I liked to think I along with brothers Harris and Tommy were going to waste everyone, but a combination of not listening to the questions properly and...getting dates mixed up saw us only get 10 out of 17 questions correct! Carmen and Grace ended up winning (I bet it was just a fluke! grr!)


The surprise birthday ended with me presenting Jireh with the card we all signed for Jireh.


Happy Birthday for tomorrow Jireh!

NB Thanks On once again for photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment