Tuesday 29 January 2008

They've Taken It All Away!

Tonight I was really bored and after sorting out my clothes drawer just went into my parents' bedroom and sat down on the bed while my dad was on his laptop. He just looked at me and then asked what I wanted! I guess they just don't expect us to hang out with them anymore unless there's an ulterior motive!

I thought I'd be able to spend my Auckland Anniversary Day watching sappy TV dramas such as 7th Heaven and Joan of Arcadia today, but to my shock Dr Phil and Oprah had come back! Dr Phil was a bit cringe-worthy as he introduced his new platform 'Dr Phil Now' where he breaks news and goes behind the news issues to tell us what we really want to know when we want to know. So that's why he was going to have a show on Britney Spears?



No comments:

Post a Comment