Saturday 5 January 2008

Car Novice

I caught up with an old friend Gus at the car shop the other day when Aonghas and I went in to check out car seat covers. My knowledge of cars is best summed up by this:

Calum: "Nice hub caps you got there!" (Pointing at his car outside)

Gus: "Huh??"

That's where Aonghas stepped in and corrected me, telling me they were mags! After washing our house we moved onto the car, trying to make it look a little better. Aonghas bought some polish for the tyres and the bumper, but while it made it slightly shinier, it didn't cover the scratches and rust the car had, so next we'll have to paint our car!

Our car seats have been falling apart as well, with the stitching coming out, so we had to get new covers to stop them from getting any worse.

Now our car is worth...probably not much more but at least looks slightly better!

No comments:

Post a Comment