Friday 25 January 2008

Holey Pants

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY AND STEPHEN
(for Tuesday)

I'm not usually one to shop for clothes that often, if at all, but I think I'll need to very soon. I have three pairs of shorts that I've been wearing for at least the past 3-4 years and now two of them are starting to rip! I guess that's what you'd expect when you wear out your shorts. I know I know, not only do I sound poor but I'm several years behind in terms of fashion, but then again my clothes may not have been in fashion back then when I started wearing my clothes either! I'll have to get round to some clothes shopping before uni starts at least.

I've started to develop a daily (at least weekday) television-watching routine which goes something like

News->7th Heaven->Joan of Arcadia->Rugrats->Pepper Pig->Angry Beavers->Rocko's Modern Life->.........


I watch too much TV! I've become addicted to 7th Heaven and Joan of Arcadia, and I know that it's a little...gay/pussy/weird/girly for a guy to be watching those shows but it sure beats anything else on TV at that time!

On that subject, while not spending my spare time having fun on nDeva (oh yeah those were some good times!) I've been listening to some old music from way back in the days, such as Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus, Mmm Bop by Hanson, and Dr Jones by Aqua. Oh yes....brings back many memories from all those years ago. I can't believe I used to listen to that!

Thanks to Esther, Joon, Julie and Angie (despite thinking my birthday was Tuesday instead of Monday but hey it's the thought that counts!) for the belated birthday wishes too.

To finish off this post, here's a video of Bill Clinton taking on Chris Wallace of Fox News regarding why he didn't do more to hunt down Osama Bin Laden.



Go Bill go!! I swear having Bill back in the White House isn't the reason why I'm supporting Hillary Clinton!

No comments:

Post a Comment