Wednesday 1 November 2006

A Little Bit of Help Please!

NOTE: If you speak Cantonese, don't speak to Calum in English!! (He may be slow but he'll slowly get it!)
 
Today we got told we get to go home from school a period early on Friday if we attended Rutherford Day! Well I had to speak at the assembly so yay I get that period off! It just means I don't have chemistry class. Those guys who have a free period before that are lucky!
 
I spent lunchtime today helping Phoebe out with her maths, while her funky friends hung around. It was the first time I saw Gwen without her glasses on and the first time I heard her speak Cantonese! She's supposed to speak Cantonese to me everytime I talk to her! She did a little bit. Phoebe wouldn't because it was too weird for her and her friend (I'm not too sure what his name is but I think it sounds like ZEE-MAN) tried talking to me in Cantonese but I was left there going
"Uhhhhhhhh....."
trying to process the Cantonese through my slow brain. I really need to hear and speak more if I'm ever going to be able to master this language or else I'm going to live the rest of my life as a failure in Cantonese!!
 
More people are starting to trust me again! I'm so happy! Believe me other people spread stuff more than me but I won't name them! I haven't spread anything people have told me not to, so if anyone needs someone to talk to who they can trust, I'm there for you! ;)
 
I spent the night attempting to do voice conversations with my friend Diane who I last talked to in February when she told me she got a boyfriend, but the stupid computer kept disconnecting me from the internet, and the conversation was two way for only a couple of minutes before her voice cut off and I was left the only one talking! Congratulations to her and her boyfriend for lasting nine months!

No comments:

Post a Comment