Monday 13 November 2006

Church Lunch

This morning we had another typical church service. The minister went on and on and on about who knows what. We were going to have this sharing thing at lunch today regarding this little book of stories about God that we were supposed to have read during the week, so I read that throughout the service. Thankfully that made the service fly by a lot faster! I saw Phoebe and Angie at church today! I think that's the highest number of Rutherford students we've had at the church at one time! I was going to say hi to Phoebe at the end of the service but I looked down at the phone to check the score of the rugby and when I looked up she was gone.

Sunday school wasn't too bad. Afterwards since our class was going to stick together for lunch so we could do the sharing thing, we decided we'd have Wendy's for lunch. Angie decided to stay for lunch. While the teachers went out to buy our Wendy's, Angie and I just walked around the church talking about stuff, how she gives up on nearly everything and etc etc. I also never knew by crunching ice you could be sexually frustrated! (She heard it from someone else and didn't know what it meant either). Anyway apparently Joon was crunching on ice when their Young Enterprise team went to Burger King, so that means Joon's sexually frustrated??

Anyway we walked right around the church and probably around once more before the teachers came back with our Wendy's food. We all sat together at the table eating it. The teachers had bought both Angie and me some combo with large fries, large drink and a burger. I was hoping this would take me a while to eat so I wouldn't have to go to the prayer meeting! Unfortunately the church lady saw me, approached me and tapped me on the shoulder telling me it was time. I lowered my head in disappointment, while the church lady asked Angie if she would like to come (now I was just laughing behind her back) Anyway we finished our lunch and walked into the foyer, with me looking out for that lady so I could escape her, but she was standing right in the middle looking at me, so we had no option.

Prayer meeting wasn't so bad. We just prayed. I prayed for Pastor Willy's right eye! (that it got better that is!) After that we dropped Angie home before we went home ourselves. My mum told me that some old guy/girl from church asked her if Angie was my girlfriend! :S

This afternoon apart from mowing the neighbour's lawn and killing time, I was just having a look through all our computers, finding some old videos of me singing at school. Man I was so out of tune! We did a count-up of our photos on the computer too which so far totals at 16,000 (this year alone 6,000). I just wish we had a digital camera that I was allowed to take photos with when I was a junior and also back at intermediate school. So many memories that have eluded me!!

1 comment:

  1. Angie and Calum...happily wedded couple. Doesn't seem 2 bad a option Calum!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete