Tuesday 21 November 2006

And They Begin!

Yesterday I had my first exam in the morning - physics. I wasn't going into this one too confident, as usual. As you probably know I've been a bit slack with physics all year, and so I've been cramming in everything physicky in the last weekend. I only just got how inductors worked yesterday!!

The exam was slightly different to previous years. The context in which some of the questions were set in, such as the 'laser harp' in the waves paper and the 'bouncer switch' in the electrical systems paper was a little weird and confusing. I made up a bit of bull in some of the questions. For one question which asked for a physics principle (I know most of you people who sat this exam would've gotten this question but yeah I'm just not as good as you guys in physics!), I couldn't think of anything at that time, so I just wrote down NEWTON'S LAW.

I was hoping to do better in the photons, nucleons and nuclei paper and the electrical systems paper as I only got achieved in those papers last year. I'm not sure if I'll even be able to match what I got last year now! The electrical systems paper definitely was the hardest! We'll just have to wait and see. It's definitely not a great start to NCEA!

Anyway I've got statistics tomorrow afternoon, hopefully should be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment