Friday 17 November 2006

Study Begins...or so I Thought

Yesterday was the first day full of no school that I had. I was expecting to study for the whole day on physics and statistics (my first exams next week), but we ended up going to Esther's house for lunch with her and her mum. Because her sister Julia is yr 9, she still had to go to school yesterday so it was just Esther and her mum at home.

We got there at about midday, and we explored her house, and had some really hot Malaysian noodles and soup for lunch. It tasted good! I think I must've looked like a slob, always making a mess with the food!

Afterwards while my mum and Esther walked around the garden talking, my brothers and I went into Esther's study room and checked out her artwork (which deserves an EXCELLENCE!), watched her play the piano, which she learnt all on her own (which is impressive!), and then we talked for a little while.

Because we spent most of the day there, I didn't really get to study much and I think we distracted Esther from her studying! Later that night I was adament I was going to apply for university, but I got as far as I have in previous attempts and ended up giving up! Tonight will be the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment