Thursday 24 August 2006

Crazy Stuff!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG!

I just finished watching the NZ vs Japan basketball game at the world champs. Man did NZ play so badly! It's just so lucky they managed to come back from 18 points down to win by 3 and keep their hopes of making it to the knockout round alive!!

Hopefully you all didn't watch High School Musical on Saturday night like I did. I've had some of the songs from that movie stuck in my mind ever since for nearly a whole week now! I've been trying to drain it out of my head by listening to other music and I did have that Over my Head by The Fray stuck in my mind till that High School Musical song came back to me! ARGGGGH!!

Yesterday was German Day at school. Because I had choir rehearsal at lunch I didn't get a chance to check out the German activities and food on sale. After lunch though I did walk past and saw the German students start to tidy up and pack things up. They had a bit of spare food left over, so I asked them how much it cost and offered to buy some, but they gave it to me for free, for being headboy!! lol!! Nah seriously I offered them money but they refused to accept it.

Tonight I have to perform at the Fia Fia Night at school. I'm singing in the choir, as one half of the boys. We're singing the school song and that involves a lot of bellowing which I don't do too well, being a little white boy. The next day will be the talent quest which looks set to be an interesting night! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. We're soar~ing, We're fly~ing~ there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach~~

    Yeah we're breakin free~ oh we're breakin free~~

    lmao. You ain't the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel: lol. ok i'm glad i don't remember it.. i only remember it when it comes on the ads but yea.. lol.. drowning it out sounds good.. maybe if you listen to one specific music again n again hmmm.. i don't know

    ReplyDelete