Sunday 16 September 2007

Hear Those Bells Ringing!

So with exams only a month away, that will give me four months holiday once they're completed! After church today my mum, Hamish and I went to West City to drop Aonghas off at work and have a bit of a feed before going to the library to study. It got me realising that I've got to start thinking about finding another part-time job for the holidays! Surprisingly there were quite a few posters on shop windows looking for part-time staff, mainly jewellery shops and a men's suit shop.

Even though I don't really support the bill that Sue Bradford (yes that woman again!) managed to get passed in parliament which went some way to abolishing youth rates, I guess there's a bit of a positive for me. Now I'll be on a level playing field with all those young little kids who also don't have much previous work experience! (I really don't think music teaching counts for much!) Hopefully they'll go for the slightly more mature 18-year-old ;) ;)

We were on our way out of West City when the sound of High School Musical music was blasting from the floor below, so we went over to have a look over by the rails to see what was going on. It turned out to be one of those kiddie dance groups performing the moves (and singing I think) to 'We're All in This Together' on stage in front of a crowd of kids and pre-teens.

I turned around and guess who I saw standing right beside me trying to have a look at what was going on with her mum and sister? Angie! She didn't actually see me so I walked up to her from behind and tried humming or making some weird sound in her ear but she still didn't hear me! Then her mum had to wave at me and give it away!

No comments:

Post a Comment