Sunday 16 September 2007

Bite-Sized Bits

RIP Colin McRae! Although I never really was into the rally car racing, the most vivid Colin McRae-related memory I had was of me playing his rally car racing game on my old neighbour's computer. Rally to me was Possum Bourne and Colin McRae, the only two rally car drivers I had really heard of..oh and Marcus someone...

---

Go Portugal for scoring a try against the All Blacks! While hoping the All Blacks would make it past 100 (and even 200...pushing my luck a bit there...) deep down inside I was secretly cheering on Portugal to give the All Blacks a run for their money! It must be that whole underdog thing! Now go Japan, Namibia, Georgia, United States (the United States? Underdogs for a change? how odd!!) and Portugal!!!!! You can do it!!! But the All Blacks for the grand final win against anyone!

---

The Warriors...disappointing...enough said

---

How much bigger can this whole McCann thing get? They have four media advisers and are bankrolling an £80,000 advertising campaign involving newspaper, television and billboard ads. They're either very dedicated and loving parents or are going to great depths to cover something up. Personally I think something sounds fishy about this whole thing, but we'll just have to see..

---

No comments:

Post a Comment