Saturday 25 December 2010

What Santa (in Various Forms) Got Me

So this year my wishlist consisted of a belt and a man bag (aka shoulder bag). For Christmas my mum got me a belt, so that'll keep my pants up for a little longer. Thanks mum!

For Secret Santa, I got a red tie from Jessica, thanks Jessica!

Probably one of the most special presents I've been given came from Grace, who's an excellent artist. On Christmas Eve she gave me this awesome drawing of me playing the accordion! It really does look like me doesn't it?


Thanks Grace!


When she told me of her plans to draw me, I naively offered to draw her in return (forgetting the fact that I can't draw!) and she took me up on it, so this is what I did...does it look anything like her?


Now for the giving..

For Secret Santa, I gave Peter this Peanut with the caption 'Nuts About Physiotherapy' with the peanut being dressed in physiotherapist clothing, while holding an oil can and a spine+pelvis.

For my dad, I got a travel agent peanut (it was a two for one deal, and I couldn't just buy one!). I also got my mum some cookbooks so she could cook for me, but I don't think she liked those too much. She has too many books already, which is something I later realised.

For my brothers I got them a Coca Cola toilet paper dispenser, which I later realised actually says Cola Cola! My mum liked this one more than the cookbooks!


Finally, for the family I bought these six little white balls with different emoticon faces! I was originally going to buy one, but when I saw there was a whole set and was offered a discount, I couldn't resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment