Sunday 12 December 2010

Christmas Caroling Part Two

After lunch at church today, a group of us headed for some Asian grocery shops for our a second round of Christmas caroling! 

Everyone went ahead of me as I had to get some documents signed for my pharmacy internship. They were all waiting for me, but when I got there they had started. I just quickly grabbed my accordion and joined in.


We sang outside two different grocery stores. There didn't seem to be too many people coming by, so we just had a bit of fun singing while others walked or drove by. We had some of the older people from our church talking to passers-by and handing out pamphlets to them about our Christmas concert next Friday.


After singing for a while, we decided to head over to the second grocery store where we sang more Christmas carols. We had a few admirers, with one person recording us with her cellphone, and another lady sitting at a nearby bench clapping as we sang, and then giving us a round of applause at the end of each song!
 

After an hour and a half or so of singing, we all headed back to church where we had a drink, a bite to eat before going home after a long day!


No comments:

Post a Comment