Thursday 30 December 2010

An Ode to Daisy

There are only a few days left of 2010, and there is one New Years Resolution I want to be sure of fulfilling:

13. BE NICE TO DAISY! (and all those other girls I've been mean to!)

To complement the quality time I spent with Daisy during lunch at church last Sunday complimenting her (in front of witnesses) on how she is a supercool, awesome person (and no, there is no gun pointed to my head), here is a special poem I have written that I've dedicated to that very cool person, which I like to call...

An Ode to Daisy 


O Daisy, bright and shiny,
a white blotch in a sea of green,
standing tall on your little hiney.
Some could say, you're the lawn queen,
not the kind to be vile,
but still tougher than a gym shoe.
I remember Patrick Swayze
and his awesome hair style,
but it's nothing compared to you, 
O Lawn Queen Daisy.


No comments:

Post a Comment