Monday 13 December 2010

Big Buffet

Today I met up with my pharmacy friend Scholastica in the city to give her some notes to borrow for next year. She insisted on taking me to a buffet lunch in exchange, and also to celebrate me finally graduating! She was originally thinking about going to Sky City but there was only an hour before lunch finished and that wasn't enough time, so we decided to go elsewhere.

We first went to this Chinese restaurant and sat down, before realising they were serving yum cha and it was quite expensive! I suggested this place that does buffet lunch at a decent price, and so we went over to check it out.

There was only an hour left but we just decided to go for it! We piled food onto our plates and ate as much as we could while also catching up with each other!


There were only 15 minutes left before lunch finished and we noticed some of the staff starting to clear up the food, so we went over to the dessert table and loaded a few plates of food to take back to our table. I think we might've taken a bit too much back to eat, as I got quite full after finishing my plate! When we realised we were the only people left in the restaurant and it was past closing time (the staff were sitting around eating leftovers!), Scholastica tried asking if we were allowed to take the food with us, but they said we couldn't. Eventually one of the staff members told us they were closing, so we had to leave.


By then I was bloated! It was a good lunch though. I'll be sure to take my family there sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment