Wednesday 1 March 2006

Randoms

This week has been pretty good so far. I've had to speak at two assemblies in one week which I don't think I've done in a while! I probably made a fool of myself both times as well! Hopefully I get better as the year progresses!

We had orchestra yesterday morning at 7.30am. It was more like 8am for me. Despite all my hopes and dreams, our orchestra is still small. I've spoken at a couple of assemblies now. I'll probably have to go around to form classes and advertise more. I'm absolutely positively sure there are more than ten students in this school that can play a musical instrument! Hopefully we get a good turnout for the vocal group and the boys harmony group or I'll have to go on another recruitment drive again!

On Monday these junior students came up to me and asked me

"Hey Calum did you bring your socks?"

I just looked at them and realised...

"Oh so you guys were serious!"


I've been having these juniors call out to me  HEY CALUM! and HEY HEADBOY! during lunchtime which feels a bit weird. You've only got to wonder just how long it will be before everyone starts turning on you!

This morning I helped Heather clean out the fridge/freezer in the sports pavilion which is now the student leaders' common room. That really stunk! There was some yellow goo and a lot of dead ants, mostly frozen in the ice! We chucked the ice out the window (made sure not to hit anyone) and sprayed a bit of Mr Muscle around the fridge/freezer and afterwards it at least smelt a little more orangey!

1 comment:

  1. we had a look at the fridge when we went in to clean and u guys did a great job!

    ReplyDelete