Thursday 30 March 2006

Good Entertainment

Today was an interesting day, especially at assembly. I've seen the Indian group perform a few times now but the music is so catchy and the dance is really entertaining, not to mention Shen! I didn't get to watch it at assembly today but apparently everyone started laughing at Shen and he started to crack up laughing in the middle of the dance!

Afterwards to promote the Slave Day next week I got up on stage with the eight student slaves and the two mystery teacher slaves (the mystery dean slave was absent) with them in their rubbish bag uniforms and the teachers with a paper bag over their heads, and got them each to find someone in the audience, polish their shoes with their hands, give them a hug and then come back up on stage and break dance. They didn't really break dance too much! One of the mystery teacher slaves started doing the robot! Although they started gathering around in a circle on stage and everyone started clapping in time, but I ended up cutting it short! I didn't realise what I had done till assembly was over! I should've waited a bit longer! Anyway we'll have to see what they get up to at junior and senior assemblies to come! With the mystery dean slave I'll be sure to have my camera with me!

The Fia-fia night was on tonight, and I really really wanted to go because I wanted to see the Samoan, Indian (can't get enough of them can I?) and Kapa-Haka group...oh and a surprise dance group...perform, but I wasn't able to! My dad decided to pick up his bagpipes again and join a pipe band to relearn the bagpipes and so he decided to bring us Anderson boys along to learn at the same time! I suppose this kinda covers our Scottish roots anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment