Thursday 30 March 2006

No Time Off

Yesterday we had a day off school which was a bit of a relief, even though I didn't really make the most of it. I just stayed home all day trying to get round to doing some homework, but spending most of the time aimlessly on the computer. I did get round to doing my statistics and history homework in the end...but late at night.
 
No wonder I can't get to school on time! Fortunately it was only physics this morning which meant I could miss it if I wanted to (or should rather say HAD TO). I ended up coming to school ten minutes late so PHEW
 
There was a mixture of good and bad news for me today. The good news was that the deputy principal approved the idea of setting up a stand-alone website for Rutherford College students, and would cover the funding of getting a domain name and the web hosting.
 
The bad news...I didn't do so well in my chemistry titrations assessment. Yeah you can probably guess what happened. My results weren't close enough to the teacher's. Depressing yeah...
 
Anyway full steam ahead for slave day! We start off with a promotion at assembly today. Hopefully if I get to speak I'll order the slaves to do something random at assembly. Watching the teachers do it will be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment