Thursday 16 June 2011

Smiggle and Food

Thursdays are starting to become a bit of a shopping day for me, having to buy prizes for my students and other various things. 

I ended up catching the bus all the way to West City and bought some Smiggle rubbers for my students. It's like the fourth time I've been to Smiggle to buy some rubbers, even the girl who works there knows me by name now! I think it was my mistake to buy the kids Smiggle stuff in the first place. They seem to really like it!

I also couldn't help myself and went to my favourite takeaway place to buy a $1.00 cup of chips. The people at the takeaways shop know us as we're regulars and they recognise my mum. I don't know if they usually fill cups up this full but this is pretty good for $1.00 considering it costs about $3.00 at uni!


I've started asking for no salt just to make myself feel a little less guilty!

No comments:

Post a Comment