Saturday 25 June 2011

All is Well Again

My recorder and music theory classes actually didn't go too badly today! My students weren't as out-of-control as they have been in the past weeks, and I think they all actually did some practice!

The only slight let-down was a couple of my students in my music theory class finding the class too hard, which has given me something to think about. I'll have to do something about it to avoid losing their interest completely!

Something that was really nice...in a weird way that was said to me after my last class was when one of my students' grandmothers said to me

"You must have a lot of patience to teach these kids!"

She asked me what I'm up to with myself these days, and I told her I was an intern pharmacist. She said she would've thought I was doing something in teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment