Friday 17 June 2011

How Lucky I Really Am

In the past couple of days the pharmacist I work with has been looking through CV's sent in by fourth year pharmacy students looking for a pharmacy to undertake their internship next year, and I've sort of had a glimpse at some of them as she does. There's been quite a few impressive CV's!

What it's really made me realise is just how lucky I am to have found a site to do my internship. When I look back, I realise I had no previous pharmacy experience prior to this job, and I can't speak more than one language fluently which are two things that count heavily against me.

One of the applicants came in today to work at our pharmacy for an hour today. Originally I thought I wouldn't have to do much work (which is not hard considering there's very little to do already due to exams and holidays coming up!), but she was only here for a short while. I figured I better look and sound like I know what I'm doing so I don't get shown up by a 4th year student!

Anyway, I've got to be a lot more thankful at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment