Monday 6 June 2011

Double Downing It!


I feel so dirty - I just tried KFC's Double Down Burger unknowingly on the very last day it's available in New Zealand! It felt like eating two pieces of chicken, one on top of each other! (Wait...that's exactly what it was!)

I had to visit my patient again today to give him a sheet with information on the medicines he's currently taking, as well as offer him some lifestyle advice. He seemed to be impressed which was a relief because I stayed up till 4am this morning working on the assignment and then slept in till 11am, having nightmares that the patient found all these problems with my information sheet!

After my meeting with the patient, Jireh and Ben, a couple of friends from youth group were keen to hang out and enjoy my one day off work! Originally we had planned to go watch a movie, but there wasn't enough time, so I just walked down to West City to meet up with them two and we just wandered around for a while, bumping into Cleo in the process!

I went back into Dick Smith today and bumped into the salesman who tried selling me the MacBook Pro yesterday! He really tried to sell it to me again today, but after doing some reading last night I realised maybe it's not so great for its price (?)

Anyway we were getting hungry, so Aonghas and Hamish came over, we bought some bread and were served by Kassandra at checkout (HAPPY BIRTHDAY KASSANDRA FOR THE OTHER DAY!) then we headed off to KFC!


We had to get home by about 6pm, which meant we only had 15 minutes to get in, get out and go home. Hamish and I bought the full KFC Double Down Zinger Combo (upsized!), while the others who had already tried the Double Down Burger just bought a snack box.



We dropped off the other guys, then found a carpark at another nearby KFC to eat our meals...well we had to document this experience with photos first of course!


We won't be needing dinner tonight now! I also better hit the gym sometime too...

No comments:

Post a Comment