Friday 2 June 2006

Today was an interesting day. I had asked Mrs Taylor (my dean) if she could help get a list of all the student names and their enrolment numbers for me so I could use it for our student website. When I came into history class after lunch, a girl told me that Mrs Taylor was looking for me and wanted to give me something 'I really want'. Hmmm....well the class took that the wrong way and started joking about my dean wanting to do...something...with me... My history teacher joked about getting satisfaction out of it :S I came back afterwards and one of the guys told me that I didn't take too long!
 
At assembly Heather and I had to call up the Junior Council members so that the principal could award badges to them. I introduced the members with positions, but there was a little problem with Ben who was the secretary of the group, because I had no idea which word to use since secretary is kinda a feminine word (well that's what people think anyway!), so I called him the 'administrator'.
 
I've got accordion championships this weekend but fortunately all my performances are on Saturday so I can relax on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment