Saturday 17 June 2006

Stupid Me

ARGH I fell asleep in Chinese class AGAIN! I've got one more chance to finish my Chinese speech on Monday or else I'm stuffed. No more sitting at the back of the classroom!

I think I'm running my parents dry of money. I had to pay $15 for the Big Sing, $24 for the history trip, $25 for the Chinese trip, and next I'll need to buy my ball ticket for $80! I promise to pay my parents back for everything they've spent on me one day when I'm bringing in the money with my cool flash job :D ...wishful dreaming...

I'm a bit of a gumbie I told someone some stuff I shouldn't have (no displays of affection or anything) which will probably make me look like a retard to her, and that's why I don't say stuff like that!...Oh well I gotta do something stupid once in a while to make life more interesting for me.

Reports yesterday-mine was kinda OK but not too great, especially for Physics. I'm not properly in the physics class as I did the whole course last year, so I only need to come to class whenever I need to or whenever I'm bored (I guess..) but this term I've missed quite a few physics classes. Anyway my physics teacher's comment in my report was that I missed too many physics classes which led to a disappointing result in my physics test. Mum wasn't too happy with that.

But yay Nick's going to the ball and yay Joon might be going to the ball if he can find some money! If you have some spare change give it to Joon it'll help him out a lot. I've still got to buy my ball ticket, and ticket sales are open to yr 11s next week so yeah I gotta move quickly. Mr Langdon has been on my case about who I'm going to ask to the ball. Let's just make this clear I will not ask Hyun! (nothing personal Hyun but you know...it just wouldn't work out...) I'm more open-minded about going without a partner as I guess it's not too important...plus who is there to ask anyway?!

No comments:

Post a Comment