Sunday 4 November 2007

Holiday Plan

OK so now I've got all the time in the world for the next few months I'm starting to come up with a list of what I need to try accomplish by the time uni starts up again next year, such as:
- Find a job
- Tidy the house
- Studying grade six theory (which I should have done a long time ago!)
- Learn how to play the clarinet by Christmas just in case the church needs a clarinetist
- Get passport applications sorted

and probably most important - decide what I'm going to do at uni next year!

So far I've been in pain for most of the days off I've had since exams, as the wire from the braces on my top teeth seem to have slid to the right and is stabbing me in the gums. Initially I thought the orthodontist just didn't cut the wire short enough, but when I felt the extra wire getting longer, I knew something was wrong, and when I checked on the other side, the wire was gone! Now I have to wait till this Tuesday for my orthodontist appointment before I can be relieved of the pain! I thought I'd be able to escape it while asleep, but for some reason last night I kept dreaming about having this wire poking me in the gum! I have to try apply my Health Psychology knowledge to this situation and try preoccupy myself with other things, such as cleaning up the backyard!

---

What is the meaning of a hug? I got shunned by yet another female friend after an attempt to share a hug (It's all good we're still friends haha) yet my guy friends and I had no trouble in indulging in a group hug orgy (maybe a slightly over-exaggerated description)! You get people who hug everyone they know every time they seem and you get those who back away from you the instant you get too close! One of my friends' opinion is that a hug is to show someone you think of them as more than a friend...


No comments:

Post a Comment