Wednesday 4 April 2007

Writing on the Walls

I got my chemistry test mark back already (wow I know after only three days!) and it turns out it wasn't too bad! As for Biosci tonight that's another matter. Everyone came out of it moaning and groaning on about how bad it was (me included). It's funny though as tonight I found the test a place a good place/time to meet some new people!

What was also funny was at our population health lecture over at Tamaki today which was only about half full. The lecturer commented on how most of us were probably studying for the population health test tomorrow! Yeah right! It's so obvious everyone was focusing on Biosci! Even while I was studying Biosci in the library these people walking by commented on how nearly everyone was studying it! Our population health tutor told us if she saw any Biosci anything she would chuck it out the window and chuck the person out the window together with it!

So I've only got one more test to go. I don't have any lectures tomorrow so I'll be able to spend aaaall day studying for population health!!

Anyway enough of test talk this is what I saw tagged on one of the walls of the library toilet door. NB foreigners be aware, this may cause offence and gross others out:

Don't pi$$ on the floor! F**ken foreigners!

Pi$$ in my mouth mmmmmm........

Yeah save it for his mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment