Monday 9 April 2007

Loathing Clothes

Aonghas had to go to work today, so my mum and I came by sometime during lunch to drop off some food for him, and we ended up checking out the clothes that were on sale. He works at Cotton On by the way. So yeah here I was trying to work out if I was looking at a girl's top or a guy's top or what and my mum made me go into the changing rooms to try out some shorts which ended up too short! The worst thing is coming out of the changing room door and having to call your mum over, who's checking out some other clothes on the other side of the shop!

Aonghas also needed to buy some clothes for work (he's only allowed to wear Cotton On clothes while working, I suppose for obvious reasons) but as he was going by on clothing advice passed on by his friend, he wanted me to try out some clothes for him while he was working. Apparently the new fashion is some striped vest with a polo shirt (or some sort of shirt) underneath. Anyway I was thrown a couple variations of those vests and a white polo t-shirt and was sent to the changing rooms, and came out with this really really tight and short-sleeved t-shirt on with some vest that made me look like one of those nerds! Maybe I just don't suit cool clothes!

Thank goodness my mum chooses and buys clothes for me! I don't have that many clothes that I actually wear, so when I go to uni I wear clothes in a cycle. It really doesn't feel that much different to wearing a school uniform! I'd probably prefer wearing a school uniform, but then again you're just one in several thousand people at university and no one is really going to notice you or pay that much attention to you so it doesn't really matter! I'm not too sure what I'll do in terms of clothes once I have to move out though...maybe that's what a girlfriend is for!

Speaking of girlfriends, in the past week/weekend I've had a few parents (of daughters strangely) ask my mum if Calum has a girlfriend yet and my mum replies no and then starts on her spiel about how Calum probably isn't ready for one and isn't suited for it and so on and probably needs to focus on studies and everything...OK she's not exactly helping my cause too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment