Monday 23 April 2007

We're All Here!

Sunday School resumed at church yesterday, and finally the Sunday School gang was back together again! Jennifer, Angie and me were all there for the first time in how many weeks! It was funny when the roll was passed around. There were at least six empty boxes (one for each week) next to Angie's name! At least they were here which was the main thing!

The church service finished early and so we were just standing outside the room waiting for the teacher to come when we ended up taking photos of each other, which is cool because I don't have any photos together with them!

I was originally supposed to go to this accordion performers' thing yesterday, but in the end I couldn't be bothered and wanted to instead stay home and do some biosci! Yay for me!

Anyway uni's starting today again. Oh man...got to get used to early mornings, three hour lab sessions and living in the library again :S

No comments:

Post a Comment