Saturday 7 April 2007

Doing Nothing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWEN!!

Not too sure how Gwen spent her birthday but I spent my good Friday just relaxing and doing ab so lutely nothing! OK well maybe a bit of music practice, chatting and watching mindless television.

My txt2000 expired towards the end of the week conveniently (helped me concentrate on exams oh yeah!) and somehow my credit went below $10 AGAIN so I wasn't able to renew my texts! Unfortunately despite a late splurge of text-sending right on ...and just slightly past midnight... which ended up costing me a dollar (I spent 20c on you guys, hope you're all happy!) I wasn't able to use up all my texts. Well I probably won't be topping up for a little while as I'm trying to use it as motivation for me to buy my own phone and finally use my own number! Aonghas has been pushing me more and more lately so he can have the current phone and the number to himself. I can't really decide which phone to get though, but I've narrowed it down to the K800i and the N70 (the N73's slightly bit more expensive but I don't think I want to spend too much on a phone!) Let's see if I can make a decision by the end of this weekend!

Commercial-free TV, a television watcher's dream! We had double episodes of The Simpsons, an actual FULL HOUR of the news, James and the Giant Peach in record time, boy oh boy I say this every year but don't you just wish TV was like this every day? At least TVNZ's two new digital channels will be, so that's something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment