Saturday 30 September 2006

Nothing Done

Nothing as dramatic has happened in the last two days. I did end up driving the next day after the encounter with the police, but this time it was just to the cemetery to visit my grandparents there. I took the side streets to practise my uphill starts and three point turns. Those still aren't going too great. It's embarrassing stopping the car when you're parked right across the road blocking traffic!

I've been spending most of my holidays at home trying to balance my time studying with tidying up the house. I don't think I've accomplished much so far. I've finally managed to finish writing articles for the school magazine though so that's one thing, but I'm planning to get back on track in the second week of holidays! So yeah the holidays have been boring being stuck at home. I don't think I've even gone anywhere or been anywhere apart from driving! Oh yeah I went to a few garage sales this morning with my mum, but there wasn't much to buy though. I've been invited to go out with some friends next week, but once again it's looking unlikely because of my parents.

It's weird! I was thinking while just lying there on the ground doing nothing about how I even spend less time with my bester friends than I do with others! Can't wait till university to be able to have a bit more freedom!

Things have been interesting in the last few days though!...well not for me but for other people! Yay for those other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment