Friday 8 September 2006

BusyBusy

On Wednesday and Thursday night I've been performing my accordion at the school Studio Show. Originally I wasn't going to perform at all, till they asked the string quartet to perform on Friday. I originally wasn't going to perform on Thursday until Mrs Klaassen (performing arts teacher) asked me to perform on Thursday. I wasn't going to perform on Wednesday night until she begged me to play on Wednesday night to balance her programme! In the end I got stuck with performing on all three nights. I was going to play a duet with Aonghas, and since this will be my last Studio Show I was hoping to do something different, but at such late notice I wasn't able to sort anything out in time! I ended up just playing two different accordion solos on the first two nights.

In the music room (backstage) I've gotten to know some year 9's really well, like the guys in the year 9 band Firewood WHO ROCK!!!!! GO FIREWOOD!!!!!! They're really cool. I've got problems with memorising people's names, but I've finally remembered the members of the band are Lloyd, Jesse, Marcus and Phillip!! Yay!!

I got to wear a Mickey Mouse tie with a blue shirt too. I've always wanted to wear a Mickey Mouse tie at something to do with school, but it has never matched anything I've worn to the ball. Since it matched my blue shirt I thought why not!

School has been a little more hectic as we approach exams. Mr Breckall, good ol' chemistry teacher came by the other day during lunch asking me if my involvement in extra-curricular activities had dropped off since exams were coming up, I told him most of them were. He had caught me at a bad time because I was about to go to string quartet lessons!

I've also had Stephen and Julie spreading rumours about me to people. You evil evil people I will get you back for that! That's right aye Joon? ;) There wouldn't be anything to be ashamed of if they were true but they're not and it ain't fair when people believe something that's wrong, so best advice would be just don't believe everything Stephen tells you ;) (no offence Stephen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment