Saturday 23 September 2006

Snail's Pace

I can't believe how slow this day went. My free period was the slowest ever! I just sat there and sat there doing nothing... Check the time and it's only 12.00. Sit there and sit there doing nothing...it's only 12.05!

I suppose it was better sitting there doing nothing rather than having to run around school trying to sort out who has written articles for the school magazine and when they have to be handed in by, and who we have to hand them in to by...so tiring thinking about it all!

I had to take photos of various groups like the Korean Christian group and Joon's Young Enterprise group during lunch. Joon's Young Enterprise group is interesting, and full of gossip and scandals! (OK not so much scandals)

If you got The Friday 22 September NZ Herald, check out pg A14, and see if you can see any familiar faces amongst those students!

The professional ball photos arrived at school as well! I went to the office to pick up the one I ordered of all the 7th formers together after school, and instead I got a lovely photo of a couple! $5 for that! Originally I was just going to give it to the couple as a Christmas present but my friend urged to take it back to the office, so I did. I must've written down the wrong code. If there isn't anything they can do about it though, I might just give it away. A photo of a couple ain't much use to me!

The rest of the afternoon after school has been so slow, with the only exciting hour coming from 24, oh yeah and Project Runway (go Chloe!) Chatting on MSN hasn't been too exciting as well, but yeah that's probably because it's the last day of school YAY!

It seems as though all the teachers were told to say the same thing: THERE'S ONLY 26 SCHOOL DAYS LEFT!!!!! (or is it 27? I can't remember)

1 comment:

  1. hmm... i wonder wat faces r in there??f lol
    cud u tell us??

    ReplyDelete