Saturday 18 February 2006

One Week Down...

One week of school is over. Wow that went fast! School seems a lot more enjoyable this year now I'm not taking English and biology (no offence to those who love it)! The free periods have also given me something to look forward to. Because I did year 13 physics last year, it's only optional for me to attend class, with the teacher even insisting that I don't turn up! If I don't turn up, and throwing in my free period from dropping biology, that only gives me four periods a day! On Thursday it gets even better! Because I only have four Chinese periods a week, I get a study period on Thursday instead which means...only a half day on Thursdays! I probably should use those free periods wisely to do something useful..

At least within the first week we've already organised Valentine's Day (and made a nice little profit..well that's what the day's for!!) I just recently picked up my new student leaders uniform which is just a white shirt (checkered white too) and a red tie. I still have to find some navy blue trousers somewhere before Monday, as that's when the student leaders have decided to start wearing the new uniform. We're going to look a bit weird being the only students in ties and long-sleeved shirts! So hopefully the others turn up in the uniform too so that I'm not the only odd one out!


We've got a student leaders camp at AUT next week. We're the only ones going so it'll be interesting! Hopefully we form some stronger bonds and become better and closer friends!
In other happenings, swimming sports was on today, some guy wore girls swimming shorts, I did a bit of filming down there for ..specific purposes (not perving) and Ben came back to visit!!! Good to see him again!.

No comments:

Post a Comment