Monday 6 February 2006

Girls...

Wow what a weekend! After a period of inactivity, my record of rejections/dumpings has climbed one to 3.5/4

I met this girl a few years ago, and I started to like her. Even though she lived somewhere else and I hardly saw her, I only kept in touch with her by chatting to her on MSN and weirdly enough I still continued to like her. She ended up having various boyfriends, including one she lasted over eight months with while I continued to like her hoping one day I'd be together with her. Finally she was single again and we were starting to get closer together again. It was all going great till she just recently got another boyfriend! She told me:

" There isn't a future for us that is more than friends. There might be a slight chance but its nothing to get your hopes up for"

I asked her how long it had been like this to her and she replied:

"Just when I hooked up with *** [boyfriend]. There's still a chance in the future. But don't wait for me. If the time is right it will happen. "

OK maybe not exactly proper rejection but anyway that's it with me and another girl! For some reason I feel better now that there's closure and I'm not still hoping! Or maybe it's just because I read 'God's Remedy for Rejection' lol nah I didn't get too far into that book before falling asleep! We're still good friends though and I'm kinda moving on now.

Anyway I talked to Zippo for the first time in a while on Saturday! I thought we might be able to restore communication between each other and rebuild friendship or something. I ended up putting my foot in it when I saw her with her sister in Whitcoulls looking at some stamps. I thought I'd have a little fun by sneaking up behind them and scaring them. Zippo ended up dropping what she was holding and started shrieking before cursing at me! I think I blew it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment