Friday 3 February 2006

Oh Yay...February

Even though the year has only just begun, it feels like we're already well into the year! It's already February, which isn't a great month to start the year off with...school starts again...Chen's birthday... (nah I'm teasing Chen! Your birthday really is worth celebrating! Just wait and see!)...and worst of all that horrid Valentine's Day!

One of my good friends who I admit I did like found herself a boyfriend yet again yesterday *sniff sniff* so sad! What perfect timing to happen in February! Anyway I've moved on anyway so congrats to her, may they last long and be happy together! As for all you other single people, don't worry Calum's here for you this month;) and Ieading up to the day and to start a new year full of intriguing and inquisitive posts on the Democratic Republic of Calum (just had to add a little bit of self-promotion!), I'll put up a few posts throughout the month to hopefully make a few of those single people out there feel a little better and make it through the day!

Single people unite together and we shall overcome this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment