Wednesday 8 February 2006

A Helping Hand

Yay the deputy principal agreed to let us go ahead with our plan to sell roses on Valentine's Day! I don't know how successful it will be but at least we won't lose any money if no one decides to spread the love!

I was sitting in the head of Kaleidoscope (enrichrment programme) Mrs Russell's office waiting while Aonghas worked with his friend on a powerpoint presentation for the teacher, when Mrs Russell came in. She talked to me for a while about some stuff, and when she had to make a few phone calls I decided to make a few notes about the whole Valentine's Day rose sale thing. Mrs Russell saw the title 'VALENTINE'S DAY ROSES FOR SALE' and asked me what it was all about. I told her and she remarked

"Oh...I thought you were going to give someone a rose on Valentine's Day...have you ever had a girlfriend Calum? "

I told her I had one once but it lasted for only 18 hours. She asked me who it was and I just said my neighbour. She then got up and declared

"It is my sole purpose this year Calum to get you a girlfriend!"

I told her that one of my New Year's resolutions was to go to the ball with the girl and she was like

"Oh wow you have six months to do that!"

She then turned to my brother and his friend and asked them if they knew any girls who would make a good girlfriend for me! Ai ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment