Wednesday 28 December 2005

Year in Review

With not much to write about due to a very slow holiday, for the next few days leading up to New Years I'll just take a look back at the year that was.
 
Here's a look back at the past year - the first couple sentences of the first post of each month (I got this idea off Grainam's blog ' FlyingCow's Blog' so be sure to check it out!!!!)
 
January
 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Man there is so much to talk about. Yesterday (Friday 31 December) I was invited by my Korean twin friends Hyun and Joon to go to the movies with them. Surprisingly, my mum gave me permission to go!

February

For some reason people keep making bets with me relating to my personal/social life.

March

I know I said I would post more regularly in my last post, but preparing for this debate tomorrow has taken up a lot of my time and nearly all of my weekend, as they do…I had to stay up till 2.30am Sunday morning just to get it finished!

April

So much happening this week. It all started off with the biology trip to Piha yesterday...We set off at 9am on a Ritchies bus. Now you know what usually happens with Ritchies buses. Well yesterday was no different.

May

I once was on the phone talking to my neighbour Zippo when she told me I was weird and different to other guys.

June

I had my biology exam this morning which is the last of my exams, apart from the music performance exam tomorrow morning but I don't really consider that as an exam because I enjoy performing to people anyway!

July

Rest In Peace Greg (not my cousin, but our goldfish named after him) We found him/her floating upside down in the water.

August

My niece...or great-niece...or something along those lines from my mum's side of the family is getting married!

September

The election race is hotting up, and no it ain't the NZ General Elections. It's the Rutherford College BOT Student Rep elections!

October

My family got a bit of a reality check and decided to do a bit of home maintenance, starting with our clothesline.

November

On the 1st of November, Calum discovered anime.

December

I got attacked by my seven year old neighbour with a lemon.

I can't believe so much has happened this year, which seems to have flown past quite quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment