Sunday 25 December 2005

Seasons Greetings!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
(warning: this post contains mushiness)
 
I just want to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all have a great day with your loved ones whether it be with family or friends, and remember to cherish every moment you have with them because time will just keep marching on and you won't get any second of it back! So be sure to let those dearest to you know how you really feel about them before it's too late and you miss the chance for whatever reason!
 
(Here's my turn) I also want to thank everyone I've met, talked to and have made friends with this year and throughout the years. It has been a pleasure and an honour being in the presence of each and every one of you! I appreciate my friendship and relationship with you all, no matter how close we are, and I'll always be there for you guys! If I have done or said anything to upset or disrespect any of you this year or in the past I apologise!
 
Have a safe and festive Christmas holidays, whatever you get up to please take care of yourselves out there! Remember:
-Don't Drink and Drive
-Hugs Not Drugs
-If you don't got the rubber there'll be no hubba hubba
-Make sure your meat is cooked properly or you'll be having fun in the loo ;)
 
Seasons greetings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment