Friday 9 December 2005

She Will Survive!

Yesterday I went to hospital to visit my nana, who has just recently been diagnosed with cancer in the kidneys and secondary cancer in the liver (I think that's the one?) Despite obvious signs I'm trying to stay positive and believe she'll get through this.
 
I haven't really been close to my nana lately and the relationship between her and my family has been a little shaky in recent times. For some reason she often likes to compare our family to our cousins, to whom she holds in high regard. 
 
Nonetheless I still hope she does get well soon. She's still family and she still means a lot to me. I'm not too sure how I'd react if I did lose her though. The last time I lost someone close was when my grandad died when I was about six years old, but let's not think about that just yet! She's still here at the moment and I have to make the most of it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment