Tuesday 13 December 2005

Another Change in Direction

During the weekend I was talking to a friend about how I was thinking about doing NCEA Level 3 History by correspondence next year and she recommended against it as she thought it was a lot harder than Lvl 3 English and Classical Studies, and that the headgirl at her school took 3 sciences and history at level 3 and failed history. I have to take at least one out of Lvl 3 English, history or classical studies, and because correspondence would make history a lot more difficult (the teacher in charge of NCEA also told me out of the 5 students taking Art History by correspondence this year at our school, 2 pulled out and the other 3 didn't do well either), taking lvl 3 English is looking a lot more likely now than it did before, and to think I wouldn't ever have to study English ever again!
 
Does anyone have any suggestions? Level 3 history by correspondence vs Level 3 English vs Level 3 Classical Studies?
 
My dean told me that I REALLY NEED TO DECIDE WHAT I WANT TO DO AFTER I LEAVE SCHOOL AND THAT IT IS MY HOMEWORK OVER THESE HOLIDAYS TO COME UP WITH A PATH I WANT TO TAKE.

1 comment:

  1. you know you are really really truely weird?

    Anyway, you'll be lucky if they survive after they just become frogs.

    ReplyDelete