Friday 16 December 2005

Got It!

This morning I went into AA with the certificate the optometrist gave me to claim my learners license. The lady asked me
 
"Did you bring any form of identification with you...like a passport...or birth certificate...?"
 
I just started laughing because I had asked my mum before we left if I needed identification but my mum told me not to bother! This also happened to me when I first applied to sit the learners license test six months ago! We had to go all the way back home to pick it up but by then we decided we better go to a friend's place to get our dad's car fixed, which broke down once again yesterday.
 
Right at 4 o'clock before (I think) AA was about to close, I came back in with my passport, my bank statement, and the receipt I got when I sat the learners license test, and handed it all over to the lady at the counter. Finally after six months of procrastination I got a piece of paper which granted me the LICENSE TO LEARN!
 
We also visited our uncle at Auckland Hospital today who was recovering from an operation to treat a kidney stone found in him. He's doing well and will hopefully be discharged tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. hey calum, awesome blog you have here mate.. its just im more of a xangan, so I never remember to check here :P
    anyway keep up the posts, they're good coherent reads.
    and congrats on head boy! :)

    ReplyDelete